Car Delivery Drivers BS8 - £7.50 per hour - MON TO FRI
We are currently recruiting for drivers looking for a different role. This involves car inspection, delivery and collection of vehicles as drivers on behalf of our client, a national logistics company.
As a car inspection, delivery and collection driver you will be required to inspect end of lease vehicles when collecting from private addresses and then delivering to original car dealer or supplier.
Pay rate is £7.50 per hour.
Working week is Monday to Friday 0600 hrs to approx 1700 hrs daily (this may be later on some days)
Working in a team of 5 drivers with a Team Leader, you will be collected at the start of the day from your home address and taken to the collection addresses for the collection and delivery process and then collected by your team leader and returned home at the end f the day.
Applicants must live within a 20 mile radius of Team Leader due to collection parameters (BS8 postcode)
* Must be a MINIMUM of 23 years old - (This is due to insurance purposes)
* Must have held a UK driving license for a minimum of 5 years (non UK licence holders cannot be considered)
* No more than 6 points currently on your licence (No DD, CD, IN, DR or TT endorsements visible on licence)
* Off Road Parking is essential - This must be : Private drive or garage, within vision of the property, at the location registered on
their Driving License, or ALLOCATED parking at flats or apartments. (It cannot be a grass verge outside your property, an address not shown on your driving licence, a public car park, in a communal car park, in the street, or friends house etc.)
You must be presentable with good customer service skills
You may be asked to take a vehicle home and deliver the following day so it is ESSENTIAL that you have OFF STREET private parking at your home residence, and have access to it 24 hours a day, to accommodate the vehicle, if this is necessary.
This is an ongoing role and will not be suitable for anyone who is looking for part time or ad-hoc work
There is a strict dress code for the role which need to be considered:
* Dark coloured trousers (No jeans, shorts etc)
* Dark shoes (No trainers, flip flops etc)
* Smart shirt (No T-shirts, polo shirts or hoodies etc)
* I.D badge (Provided by client)
If you feel you have the necessary experience and are interested in this role, then please apply with your CV attached, for instant consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job