Car Control Administrator - Apprenticeship
Car Control Administrator Apprentice
Uxbridge, West London
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Hertz started as a 12 car operation in Chicago in 1918, and has since grown into the world's leading car rental company with over 11,000 locations in 140 countries. . The secret of our success is no secret, really - it lies in providing rewarding career paths, fostering personal achievement and celebrating our collective success. Being an industry leader takes talent, a clear vision of the road ahead, a driving passion for excellence, but most of all, great people.
Our European Head Quarters based in Uxbridge (near Heathrow Airport) employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities and we are currently looking for a Car Control Administrator Apprentice to join the Logistics team.
Car Control Administrator
The role is a combination of 2 keys elements:
- Fleet Asset Management - complete all reports in order to reduce company liability and costs.
- Traffic Violation Processing - to obtain driver information from Hertz locations to help outsource company process the fines.
Fleet Asset Management
- To handle all queries from Hertz locations and head offices updating Car rent to ensure that all vehicle status are up to date.
- Take charge of Car control inbox - attending to queries as and when they come in
- To process all fleet management reports
- To ensure Senior Management (in-country/European) approves all reports.
To perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Team Leader/Senior Team Leader.
- High school diploma required.
Previous experience in an office environment working with others
- Fluent English essential + Fluent in market language as required
- Good understanding or familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of applications - Microsoft access and Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Time Management
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised, practical and logical approach to work
- Ability to cope with pressurised environments
- Strong sense of responsibility/accountability
- Ability to bring tasks to completion
- Insight into process improvement
- Attention to detail
- Decision making
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a range of Benefits and Incentives such as: Canteen, Gym, staff discount programme and many more.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role in an established organisation please APPLY NOW.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'