International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires a Capital Projects Engineer to successfully manage assigned capital project portfolio from cradle to grave, following capital project policy and defined stage gates.
Duties will include:
- Be professionally accountable for all aspects of assigned projects.
- Manage Cap-Ex Projects, from inception to completion in accordance to project policy and stage gate process.
- Develop and deliver accurate and professional business cases to support capital project proposals.
- Produce and communicate to all stakeholders regular forecasts of budget and schedule.
- Develop accurate Project Initiation and Cap-Ex request documents to seek business approval and funding.
- Develop project cost estimates and maintain cost accuracy throughout project life cycle.
- Develop fixed project budgets and provide accurate project spend forecast and manage financial project spend throughout project life cycle.
- Define, monitor and maintain project programmes through design, construction, commissioning and validation phases to agreed completion targets.
- Identify challenges and opportunities on projects, communicate, and put in place plans to mitigate the challenges and capitalise the opportunities and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Develop technically sound User Requirement Specification and other Engineering Projects documentation.
- Develop detailed and well defined project scope and pro-actively manage the scope through project delivery.
- Analyse problem statement using technical tools and data and develop solutions accordingly.
- Help support the preparation of the annual Capital Budget and directly provide Engineering feasibility, costing and timeline input.
- Ensure that all fiscal data is fully and accurately recorded in a manner that ensures proper and accurate project cost control and accountability.
- Ensure relevant industry, safety and construction standards are complied with in accordance with company and statutory requirements.
- Represent the Capital Projects Manager as required to all stakeholders of the any aspect of the capital project program.
- Continuously look to innovate and improve systems, plant and operations.
- Comply with health and safety rules, regulations and Company policy’s and SOPs in an effective and timely manner.
- Efficiently use health and safety risk assessments, HAZOPs, HAZIDs, work permit in projects as applicable.
- Consistent and timely compliance to quality management policy, QA risk assessment and change control.
- Develop and maintain a details project Risk, Action, Decision log through project life cycle.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in capital projects either in Manufacturing, Equipment or Utilities, and can demonstrate value.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job