MMP Consultancy is seeking a Band 8a Capital Projects Manager on behalf of one of our NHS clients in East London. The position is to start as soon as possible for a period of at least 3 months. The rate of pay is £37/hr which will go through an umbrella company. A PAYE rate conversation can be made upon request.
The successful candidate will manage the Trust's estates and facilities capital programme and other estates led programmes of work ensuring that delivery is to a high quality, delivers value for money, is customer-focused and responsive to need.
* Be educated to degree level with a relevant engineering or building qualification or equivalent experience (Prince II is also desirable)
* Have management or equivalent experience working in healthcare projects and demonstrable experience of recent management of projects more than £1,000,000 value.
* Have Significant experience of project management of capital schemes within an NHS Trust or similar health environment.
* Be familiar with JCT forms of contract and general contract law as applied.
For more information on the position and a full job description, please do get in touch and apply. Unfortunately we are not always able to provide feedback on each individual application, therefore, if your application has not received a response within 10 days, it is unlikely that you have been successful.
- "Capital Projects Manager" or "Project Manager" or "Capital Manager"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'