Human Capital Partners are partnering with an exciting and rapidly growing Fintech company to recruit their Capital Markets Manager.
The Capital Markets team is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s funding strategy, managing the funding platform, existing relationships, as well as continuing to identify and establish new funding opportunities and partnerships. In doing so, the Capital Markets team has broad interaction across all business units within the organisation.
Capital Markets is an integral part of the company’s growth strategy.
The successful candidate will provide direct support to the Head of Capital Markets in developing and delivering the funding strategy to support the company’s business platform, raising funding in private and public markets, recycling capital efficiently, diversifying sources of liquidity, meeting business cashflow requirements and profitability measures.
- Execution of new transactions that meet business requirements.
- Day to day actions required in managing existing funding platform.
- Preparation and timely delivery of accurate and detailed analysis and reporting of business and transaction performance, forecasting and pricing in support of management decision making.
- Support in development of funder and investor relationships
- Market engagement to update on commercial, legal, and regulatory developments.
- Ad hoc support to team members / internal stakeholders including Risk, Analytics, FP&A, Financial Accounting
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of the Company’s compliance requirements (including the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct Rules) and act in accordance with the standards, instructions in, and the spirit of those requirements.
- Act to deliver good outcomes for our customers and understand how this requirement specifically applies to your role.
Experience and attributes:
- 4 to 5 years’ + direct transactional experience in asset backed finance, structured finance, capital markets (ideally with auto-loan asset experience)
- Strong educational background with proficiency demonstrable in Maths and English
- Highly computer literate, including strong Excel skills, with experience using complex analytical, cashflow, and forecasting models, MS office products and data management / interrogation (e.g., SQL server, Power BI)
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
- Articulate and skilled in analysing text and data with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to communicate succinctly (verbally and in writing) the key points from research and analysis.
Hybrid working with three days in the office and two from home.
- Capital Markets
- Structured Finance
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'