Capital Finance Manager
Headlines of the role will include management of the Fixed Asset registers under IFRS, US GAAP and SOX compliance requirements. Within this is the responsibility for the full capital process from initial Capital Request through to completion; including monitoring of project spend and capitalisation and disposal of assets for an annual spend of circa £20m.
The main remit will include:
• Embed the recently issued Capital Policy into the business and suggest enhancements to deliver best practice
• Own External Reporting on the Fixed Asset Register / Capital Sections of Statutory Accounts, Tax Returns and US Parent Company Reporting Requirements
• Ensure that the team deliver in an effective and timely manner all transactional processing and external reporting
• Build effective relationships with the key stakeholders in the Capital / Procurement / IT teams to ensure that efficiency and control benefits are realised and that SOX / AX processes are enhanced
• Challenge Capital Requests to ensure in line with policy and appropriate Capital vs. Revenue classification is maintained
• Ensure that essential spend is prioritised in line with budget constraints
• Ensure that the team delivers in line with the business planning cycle with relevant actual and forecast data.
This is is genuinely career enhancing opportunity for a qualified and driven accountant who is looking to both enhance their career and be integral in the success of a household name branded business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job