Capital Equipment Sales - Agriculture
Sales professional required to join a global leader in the design and manufacture of robotic and conventional automatic systems. The business pride themselves on their ability to identify their customer's needs and to design systems that fulfill their requirements.
The role requires an experienced sales individual who ideally has a background in agriculture or manufacturing of fast moving consumer goods. Not only will you be working with existing clients, you will be generating new business by networking, site visits and referrals. Paying up to £40,000 this is a fantastic role for anyone seeking a new challenge.
- Introduction of the company and its services to new accounts.
- Formulate estimations and quotations for new accounts and in response to any enquiries that may arise.
- Follow up quotations, bids and tenders
- Customer liaison before, during and after the works to ensure continual customer satisfaction.
- On-going management of existing customers and accounts.
- Working with the CRM database.
- Generating new business by networking, site visits and referrals.
- Proven track record of mid to high-value capital equipment sales
- Good technical understanding
- Ability to sell at multiple levels
- Strong relationship building skills
- An inquisitive approach towards customers and their needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage your territory in an effective and well-planned manner
- Self-motivated with a 'can do’ attitude
Do not hesitate to get in contact to find out more information or apply now.
At inRecruitment we are pioneering a fresh approach to recruitment. By integrating technology into our processes, we are quicker and more efficient. In doing so, we are creating more perfect job matches without compromising on our candidate relationships or our consultative approach. In fact, really understanding the longer-term motivations of our employers and candidates is a central theme in our strategy.
If you are looking to step into your preferred role, then please contact us to find out how we can help you with this. We have an ever-expanding team of specialised Sales Recruiters. Our team will be able to help you get even the most specialised or niche job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'