Our client is a provider of flexible funding solutions for high-end vehicles. They pride themselves on the personal feel of their service, and have a team with decades' worth of worth experience in both the automative and financial industries.Collections Administrator
The company are looking for a diligent and organized candidate who has the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment to early arrears collections activities in line with company policy. Outstanding attention to detail and communication skills are paramount. You will also investigate asset risk by reviewing vehicle tracker information and following up on any concerns.
Base salary of £22k – £28k depending on experience + private health insurance and pension.
A great position for a hardworking, focused individual looking for a permanent role in financial services. The company is the only independent finance provider within the UK who are focused purely on high-end vehicle finance. They provide tailor-made specialist finance for luxury cars, supercars and classic cars to both private individuals and businesses. The company is growing rapidly, so they are looking for an amazing administrator to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolve client-billing problems and accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Excellent customer service
- The ability to problem solve and analyse
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work independently and be adaptable
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Great attention to detail
- A creative outlook
- Experience in the financial services is ideal, but not necessary
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- You will be a part of an ever-growing, fast moving team
- You get to work for a great company that provides finance for all sorts of brilliant supercars and classic cars!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'