Capital Allowances Surveyor
Our client is a Top 15 firm of chartered accountants who specialise in advising and supporting business owners. They support over 35,000 companies and business owners around the UK, which gives their clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge. Their fresh thinking and practical business approach underpin their values.
Position: Capital Allowances Surveyor
Location: Northampton (Commutable from Bedford, Wellingborough, Rushden, and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to 40,000 per annum inclusive of car allowance (+ a generous flexible benefits package’)
About the role:
The Surveyor will work in the growing Property Team working alongside the Head of Property, and various internal teams, dealing with commercial property matters across a variety of property sectors and clients to provide a comprehensive, efficient and a professional service.
- Site surveys to ascertain items within new & existing buildings that attract Capital Allowances to integrate with their Tax projects
- Preparing Schedules of Dilapidation on behalf of Landlord clients and responding to them on behalf of Tenant clients
- Dealing with rebuild valuations and insurance matters
- Negotiating settlements or managing work programmes as appropriate
- Managing refurbishment and building works programmes for clients
- Significant practical experience is advantageous
- Good understanding of Capital Allowances tax relief rules
- Quantity / General Building Surveying experience
- Be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hold a full driving licence and be comfortable driving to client sites
- It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be a Member of the RICS or working towards qualification, albeit this is not mandatory
What is on offer:
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Rewards and incentives
- Annual performance related bonus
- Flexible benefits – self-service benefits platform
- Quarterly functions and events
- Parking on site
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Regular training and development
You may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Building Control Surveyor, Health & Safety, Nebosh, IOSH, SHEQ, H&S Manager, Building Surveyor, Construction Manager, Policy, Builder, Assessor, Verifier, Building Works Manager, RICs etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'