Due to a recent growth a well-known and commercially focused Housing Association is looking to appoint a Capital Accountant on a permanent basis. This award winning housing association is very influential, its aim being to provide homes and support to the young and old across East London.
- Act as lead financial controller for new business activities
- Maintain treasury and new business related records and forecasts
- Lead responsibility for liquidity and cash flow forecasting
- Lead responsibility for the preparation of journals and accruals
- Support the finance team in the preparation of reports and analysis
- Prepare the annual statutory accounting records and financial reporting notes for treasury and fixed assets
- Qualified CCAB accountancy qualification
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet and analytical skills
- Ability to operate operational processes relating to development accounting
- Experience of producing and presenting financial information to finance and non-finance staff
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Understanding of investment appraisal techniques
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'