My client is a FTSE listed media company and due to a period of growth they are looking to hire a switched on and engaging CAPEX Accounting Manager to join the team.
- Main deliverables and tasks will include:
- Analysis CAPEX of Internal Reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Initiating and approving journal entries.
- CAPEX related internal reporting.
- Liase with BUs to ensure forecasts are prepared.
- Reviewing working papers.
- Reviewing reconciliations.
- Identifying areas to drive process.
- Supervision over the monthly process to record and report.
- Coordination of CAPEX spending.
- Determination of start and completion dates for CAPEX projects.
- Ensure asset settlement complete and depreciation set up correctly.
- Assistance with budget reporting and budget process.
- Professional accounting qualification or equivalent.
- Technically competent in accounting to IFRS standards, ets.
- At least five years of experience with accounting, forecasting, budgeting and analysis within FTSE 100 or 250 companies.
- Experienced manager.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong abilities in working with Microsoft Excel.