Vitality, Capacity Planning and Forecasting Analyst, Stockport, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Capacity Planning and Forecasting Analyst, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Stockport central location - 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
We are looking for a Capacity Planning and Forecasting Analyst to deliver robust forecasting plans to support the operational teams in meeting customer demands whilst maintaining high levels of service.
Responsibilities as our Capacity Planning and Forecasting Analyst include:
- Capture and plan all activity that has a potential to influence contact centre performance.
- Deliver accurate demand plans meeting agreed accuracy levels that enable performance delivery.
- Identify opportunities to improve the accuracy of forecasting and headcount planning.
- Maintain models used to forecast contact centre activities & requirements to assist the Forecasting and Demand Planning Manager in long term business decisions.
- Monitor assumptions & actual results against forecasted budget.
- Support contact centre projects providing forecasts that meet the business requirements.
To become our Capacity Planning and Forecasting Analyst, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Some experience in a planning role (ideally forecasting)
- Proven knowledge of contact centre variables, dynamics and drivers of demand
- Analytical skills to evaluate performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Proven knowledge and experience of contact centre technology including ACD and virtualisation platforms, plus workforce management software
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to maximising service levels
- Logical and analytical thinker that can quickly evaluate information and identify key issues.
- Experience working with a range of WFM tools. (Desirable)
Working for Vitality as our Capacity Planning and Forecasting Analyst you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Monday 6th May
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Capacity Planning and Forecasting Analyst thenplease click 'apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'