Cantonese speaking Retail E-Channel Associate (Banking)
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Retail E-Channel Associate (Banking)
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Cantonese and English. Experience in call centre or dealing with customer service via the phone is essential.
Your New Salary: up to £28k, depending on experience + benefits + bonus
Location: Central London
Job status: 12 months contract
- To answer E-banking hotline calls and respond to customer enquiries both over the phone and by email.
- To deal with Cyberbanking and Debit card related requests and instructions.
- To provide customers with product and service information
- To process forms, applications and instruction
- To identify and escalate priority issues
- To provide quality customer services
- To recognise customers’ needs and develop new business for the Bank
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To accurately complete or input data and made amendment on screen and records.
- To maintain Clear Desk policy.
- To keep clear records of transactions/processes.
- To exercise due diligence and care in handling transactions.
- To ask for help and support where necessary.
- To maintain good team work and work relationship with colleagues and other departments.
- To have full understanding of the products and services before selling it to customers.
- Fully explain the products and services to customers by using a customer checklist and interview observation checklist.
- To ensure customers made aware of all the product details by signing the agreement.
- Resolve customers’ queries/concerns/complaints and provide relevant information and support.
Compliance & Risk Management
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese and English.
- Previous experience within call centre or card operations environment preferred.
- Quick learner who works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written with professional manner
- Strong organisation skills and Interpersonal skills
Please view all our Team China jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'