Cantonese speaking Loan Administration Associate
To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Loan Administration Associate
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Cantonese and English, with strong EXCEL skills and degree in Maths, computer sciences or related
Your New Salary: up to £28k depending on experience + banking benefits + bonus
Location: Central London
Perform the daily administration of loan services in full compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements. Deliver loan servicing through stable, reliable, efficient and secured loan processing system to bring high standards of customer service quality and data security. Ensure the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained. Ensure data integrity. Undertake other duties as requested by Assistant Manager and Senior Officer.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist in the loan process in delivering of customer services such as the disbursement of loans, settlement of transactions, advising customers of interest rate fixing, providing interest notices and loan statements, sending of overdue payment reminder letters and handling of loan redemption request.
- Provide quality loan administration support service to both internal and external customers within prescribed time limits.
- Maintain professional relationships with all borrowers, agents and third parties to answer all questions where relevant.
- Assist in the coordination of all closing activities of a loan and provision of loan servicing after a loan is closed and until the loan is paid off.
- Maintain the loan process for input of credit related data into the loan processing system with main objective to input credit disbursements, marking of limits and maintenance of all credit customer related terms and changes in accordance with the terms and conditions of sanctions and approvals.
- Collect all credit related income due to the Bank ensuring no income leakage.
- Perform the loan covenants monitoring procedures to undertake on-going tickler tracking of affirmative covenants which include financial reporting requirements and performance-based covenants, to identify that covenant testing has been completed and report on breach of covenants.
- Perform the escrow management function to act as a neutral third party to contractually arrange to receive and disburse money for the transacting parties, with the disbursement dependent on conditions agreed to by the transacting parties.
- Assist in the conduction of analysis with front office on their business requirements on loan services to provide cost-effective solutions to meet business strategy.
- Perform proper and efficient delivery of loan administration duties with internal and external parties.
- Communicate clearly and cooperate satisfactorily with staff and external parties.
- Provide backup for departmental staff as needed.
Compliance and risk management
- Bring attention to Assistant Manager and Senior Officer on any loan administration matters.
- Assist in the creation of potential material risk items in related to loan administration in the Operational Risk Register and provide monthly update on follow-up mitigation actions.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Proficient in Cantonese and English.
- Strong Excel skills (i.e. reporting, pivot table, macros, VBA etc.)
- University Degree in Mathematics, Computing or related
- Knowledge in loan administration, loan servicing and loan system maintenance, all the related regulatory requirements and prevailing market practice.
- Ability to deliver solutions that meets the heightened reporting standards from home and host regulators as well as the head office.
- Good team player and ability to work independently.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills
- To be assertive and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to think outside of the box and flexibility in times of high volume.
- Experience in working in Retail Bank.
- Experience in retail mortgages, bilateral loans and syndications.
- Conversant with loan administration operations.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'