Your New Job Title:Cantonese speaking Lending Assistant
Your New Salary: £22k-25k + benefit depending on experience
Location: Central London
What you'll be doing each day:
- To assist the Business Manager and Officer to carry out daily operational processes.
- To maintain and develop business relationship with both existing and prospective customers.
- To prepare credit proposals for existing and new borrowers, credit memos and annual reviews.
- To monitor the utilisation of customer facility.
- To control designated accounts irregular performance in accordance to Credit Policy.
- To participate and follow up on marketing activities.
- To prepare and follow up on valuation instructions, credit searches and KYC reviews, and account opening for new and existing customer.
- To input of Basel scoring models, customer financial statement into Moodys’ system.
- Update group account details.
- To assist with preparing monthly and quarterly referral reports to Head Office.
- To prepare accurate drafting and follow up on the return of loan offer letter
The skills you need to succeed:
- University graduate.
- Fluent Cantonese with proficient in spoken and written English
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and hardworking with a good sense of responsibility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin and advantage.
- Experience in working in financial services and CeMap qualification preferred.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Lending Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job