Cantonese speaking Customer Service Representative (Banking)
To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Customer Service Representative (Banking)
Your New Salary: up to £28k depending on experience
Location: Central London
- To provide all cashier services and handle cash accurately.
- To provide quality customer services in accordance with the Bank’s policy and procedures.
- To recognise customer needs, to promote business for the Bank and to refer customers to other appropriate departments for new services
- To support all designated areas within the branch operations where service or assistance is required
- To bring in business to achieve sales target.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Accurately completes or inputs data and made amendment on screen and manual record.
- Checks the accuracy and quality of information provided.
- To complete the set task and meet deadline.
- Set priorities of work.
- Middle/ Back office operation.
- Works closely with others and shows consideration for their needs and feelings.
- Co-operation and communication between the team and other department.
- Maintain good humor to reduce the pressure at work.
- Request for help and support where necessary.
- To understand the products and services before selling it to the customer.
- Fully explain the products and services to the customer by using a customer check list and interview observation checklist.
- Ensure customer made aware of all the product details by signing the agreement.
- To be able to deal with the customer’s enquiry.
- To promote and sell the products and services to the customer.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage.
- University graduate.
- Retail banking experience.
- Knowledge of opening new accounts, bank products, safe deposit boxes, cash handling and basic cashier area operation.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'