Cantonese speaking Assistant Risk Manager (Banking) - Ref: 19240
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf and pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Assistant Risk Manager (Banking)
Your New Salary: Up to £55k depending on experience
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London
- Head the Special Risk Section of the Risk Management Department.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Act as a key contact within the bank and with Head Office on Risk Management handling, reporting and relevant issues related to risks.
- Ensure that risk incidents from all departments are consolidated and that monthly reporting of risk incidents and related data to Head Office is prepared accurately and promptly.
- Ensure that ad hoc reporting of risk incidents to Head Office is carried out and promptly when necessary.
- Conduct update/ review on Operational Risk, Legal Risk and New Product Manuals no less than annually.
- Facilitate effective management of risk (e.g. coordinate regular review/ update of risk manuals).
- Ensure compliance with risk manuals and reporting any non-compliance incidents to Head Office.
- Lead the ORMC monthly meetings and prepare minutes.
- Coordinate and consolidate Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Prepare MI on risks.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry development of risks (e.g. making reference to materials published on the Corporate Information Sharing Platform).
- Provide assistance to Credit Section on legal terms and conditions related to lending.
- Engage in ad-hoc projects of the Bank that are related to new/changes in banking rules and regulations, when requested.
- Provide cover for other risk staff.
- Communicate closely with all departments and Head Office on risk related matters.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent banking experience involved in risk assessment for corporate and syndication deals
- Fluent Cantonese and English skills
- University Degree educated to a minimum of 2.1 from a top UK university.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Credit Risk
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'