Cantonese Chinese Speaking Business Assistant
To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Cantonese Chinese Speaking Business Assistant
The Skills You'll Need: Cantonese native level; banking or finance related academic background; good customer service skill;
Your New Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international financial service provider
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist with developing online products including Marketing promotion plan, risk referrals and liaison with internal and external parties.
- Deal with customers' needs in a professional manner as well as following company procedures.
- Maintain effective communication with all contacts, including reinsurers.
- Support all activities to maximize all sales opportunities including prospect generation and cross-selling.
- Achieve or work towards monthly targets whilst maintain acceptable standards of work.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as directed by the manager in support of the performance of the department.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Graduate with banking or finance related academic background
- Relevant experience and knowledge of insurance industry
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills including Outlook/Excel/Word
- Cantonese Speaker with fluent English
- Experience of working in the Insurance industry is an advantage
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'