£11.00 - £11.50 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has become available due to the amazing growth of our newest office based in Falkirk. We are looking for an enthusiastic and target driven individual who can complement the team in relation to attracting candidates and recruiting for our award winning company.
The hours of work are 12 noon to 8pm Monday to Friday with participation with the weekend on call rota.
Main duties within this post are:
- Write and advertise all jobs on job boards and social media
- Search and select potential applicants
- Arrange interviews with applicants
- Book job centres for recruitment drives and interviews
- Interview candidates
- Check right to work for all candidates
- Establish and maintain a good healthy availability of candidates
- Place candidates into suitable positions
What we can offer:
- Full training and a supportive team and management set up
- Excellent working environment with great welfare facilities
- A permanent role once probation has completed
- Bonuses, Commission and inter branch competitions
- Best in the business salary package
- Free healthcare
In order to be successful at this role you must have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A positive approach to work
- A flexible approach to all jobs undertaken
- A full UK driving licence with transport
If you would like to be considered for amazing opportunity please submit your CV and covering letter
Taskmaster Resources LTD acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers and an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Microsoft Basic
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'