Hands on Healthcare Recruitment are working in partnership with City Force Healthcare, who are currently recruiting for a candidate resourcer to join their growing team. City Force Healthcare was established by qualified nurses, and aims to supply the best standard of care assistants and support workers into healthcare settings across Yorkshire.
As candidate resourcer, you will be primarily responsible for consistently onboarding a high calibre of candidates to the city force workforce, ensuring that they are fully compliant before sending them out to work. Communication and the ability to build relationships is key to this position, along with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in recruitment (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Confident, motivated and able to work under pressure.
The role of resourcer is fast paced and requires a high attention to detail. The main duties of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Post job adverts across a number of different platforms
- Arrange and conduct candidate registrations
- Responsible for monitoring candidate compliance
- Provide support to the wider team
If you have customer facing experience, or are wanting to begin a career within healthcare recruitment and feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply today.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'