Our client is seeking a confident a well-spoken candidate to join their busy team!
The suitable candidate will be comfortable and confident with speaking on the phone.
Duties will include:
- Generating candidates for contract and permanent roles.
- Calling through our warm database.
- Liaise with other members of the team
- Outline plans and strategy for both long and short
- Make a certain amount of calls each day
- Deliver activity as set in key performance indicators
The suitable candidate will
- Have Good administrative skills
- Knowledge of excel and word
- Good communication with perm / cont
- Confident in presenting options in daily meetings with teams
- Flexible and "can do" attitude
- Positive attitude
- Strong Decision Making
- Sales focused
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'