A great opportunity has arisen for someone looking for their first role in recruitment, or who would like to move to a company with fantastic opportunities for progression. AJ Chambers are looking to bring a motivated and enthusiastic Researcher into our growing specialist London Tax team.
Due to our recent growth, and in line with an ambitious business development plan, we are looking to add another Researcher to our successful London Tax desk. Reporting into the Head of Tax Recruitment and the Lead Researcher, you will sit on our London Tax team and assist in delivering the high-quality recruitment services that we have become known for.
- Uploading / Advertising key roles
- Screening and filtering applications, identifying any potential candidates from the applicants
- Amending candidate CVs to AJ Chambers standard
- Identify and engage with potential candidates using LinkedIn
- Keeping all LinkedIn projects updated with candidate's status and adding new suitable profiles to them
- Feeding the Recruitment Managers and Consultant with high quality candidates
Key Skills and Abilities
We are offering full and comprehensive training to the successful candidate, so no previous recruitment experience is necessary. Our ideal candidate would be someone with;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to organise and present effectively
- Ability to plan, prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Ability to build good working relationships across the recruitment team
This role is offering a very competitive remuneration package, including:
- Commission Rate: Industry leading commission rate with no threshold
- OTE: £15,000 - £18,000
- Holiday: 20 Days + Bank Holidays (+1 annually, up to 25 Days after 5 years of service)
In addition to this we are also presenting an opportunity for you to undertake an apprenticeship in this role, studying for a professional qualification alongside your role. We currently have three former apprentices working as integral parts of our business, which shows our proven track record of developing and progressing our apprentices into exciting roles in the business.
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Administrative Support
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'