Due to growth and expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of PK Education in ………………
As a Candidate Relationship Manager, you will assist in sourcing and attracting candidates whilst vetting and clearing to PK Education Safeguarding standards and providing the best possible candidate experience and service.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Candidate attraction
- Candidate selection and vetting
- Compliance and clearing of candidates
- Customer Service/Candidate Utilisation
An integral part of your role will be to suitably clear candidates to work within vulnerable groups in line with PK Education's Compliance and Safeguarding guidelines. Manage and prioritise candidates through a clearance process, whilst adapting quickly to changing guidelines. Developing good working relationships with your Business Manager and consultants, other Candidate Relationship Managers across the network and PK Education's National Compliance Manager.
You will be completing;
- Right to Work checks
- Photo Identification checks
- DBS and DBS Update Service checks
- Barred List checks
- Prohibition from Teaching checks (QTS and Non QTS)
- SET check (QTLS only)
- BRP checks
- Overseas Police checks
- Qualification checks
- References checks
- Face to Face interview assessment of candidates to consider suitability to work with children and vulnerable adults
- Annual safeguarding checks
- Weekly meeting with Business Manager and sales team
- Half termly Compliance meeting
KPI's include: Branch Audits, Candidates Cleared, Candidates Worked, Clearance times and Accuracy of work
You will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer skills and complete tasks with a proactive approach
- The ability to work within a fast- paced sales environment
- Sound time management skills and ability to multi task
- Perseverance and resilience to solve more complex candidate files
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to deliver first class customer service to candidates and clients
- Accuracy and attention to detail and be able to investigate issues quickly within the clearance process
- Excellent team working skills
- Self-motivation and display a can-do attitude
It is desirable to have worked previously worked within a recruitment or sales environment. Knowledge of the education industry and safer recruitment process/compliance process would be advantageous.
PK Education is a National Supply Teaching Agency who are responsible for over 8000 teacher placements each year. We’re on a mission to improve the reputation of the recruitment industry – by being a shining example of how we all should behave. We believe in doing things the right way, building relationships on understanding and respect – and working to a code of ethics that separates us from the sales-based teaching agencies you might be used to. We intelligently match teachers to schools to give both sides the confidence and support they need.
PK Education takes Safer Recruitment seriously and ensures the same approach is taken with each and every candidate recruited and placed into a school and proud to be a equal opportunities employer. PK Education is a member of the REC and proud holder the REC Audited for Education since 2013.
We offer a pension scheme, private health care provision, amazing annual awards ceremony, termly bonus and commission schemes after a successful 3-month probation.
If you are interested in this role and to #bepartofthepkfamily, please contact Rachael Watchorn on or email at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job