Are you looking for a role within the fast-paced, exciting recruitment sector?
Our client, a large recruitment agency, recruiting in the Education sector, is looking for talented and ambitious individual to join their successful and rapidly growing team.
As a Candidate Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team of consultants and managing candidate development. The position will be based in Nottingham City centre.
As a business, they are motivated by a real passion for delivering an outstanding recruitment service. They are searching for people who share our core values of honesty, commitment and excellence, and who demonstrate integrity and sincerity in their relationships with others. On offer is a vibrant environment where support and teamwork is key.
- Working with recruitment consultants and directors, assisting with the placement of teachers into local schools
- Ensuring compliance documents are collected and recorded in a timely fashion
- Conducting searches for candidates across the market
- Conducting competence-based interviews to understand candidate skills, experience and approaches
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with active and passive candidates
- Assessing newly registered candidates for live roles
- Advising and guiding candidates before and throughout process
- Arranging interviews and briefing candidates
- Keeping candidates informed of progress at every stage
- Creating accurate records and updating database with attribute codes and recent activity
- Conducting verbal and written reference checks
- Excellent verbal, written and IT skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Commits to our ethics-driven business model
- Ambitious and confident
This role is an excellent entry-point into the world of recruitment, working on the candidate side of the position. This role can progress to be a full recruitment consultant in time, in line with your development.
What's on offer:
In return, on offer is a working environment which is hard to find anywhere in the industry. Staff are rewarded for their hard work and therefore have one of the industry's most competitive compensation packages. Training and ongoing professional development is prioritized, with a tailored scheme for each employee to ensure you will meet your personal career milestones with as much support as possible.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link below, or call the office for more info.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job