Our client is a reputable and established organisation within the Life Sciences sector. Due to an increased demands in their services, they are looking to add another Candidate Relationship Manager to join their current team. This job is ideal if you’re looking for an opportunity to join an exciting business, develop your skills and having a natural way in talking with people.
Main duties include:
- Maintain and network with the candidate database via regular calls and with existing candidates
- Proactively growing the candidate database through referrals, LinkedIn and other web searches.
- Preparing web adverts for new positions
- Co-ordinating Interviews with Candidates and clients
- Ensuring all candidates are fully compliant, in line with their criteria
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work with KPI’s and targets
- A hardworking attitude
- Be organised and prioritise your workload.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Daniel Nightingale asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants has the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.