Candidate Delivery Consultant
About T4S Solutions
Our mission is: To deliver world class recruitment solutions that will enable our clients to create, build and maintain an innovative, reliable and cost-effective recruitment strategy.
Twenty4Seven is a global provider of recruitment solutions into the IT, Telecom & Commercial sectors founded in 2010 by James Cambridge, an experienced IT recruitment consultant with a passion for delivering excellence. Our business, based from East Croydon, has grown dramatically over the years and in 2012 we opened our Telecoms division, the following year our Contracts Division was born followed by our Commercial team and the business has gone from strength to strength. We now employ a team of around 30 professionals and have made placements across the UK and in fifteen different countries across four different continents.
We pride ourselves on our reputation and aim to deliver the very best service to both our clients and candidates across the globe.
What makes us different?
- Our reputation
- Our approach
- Our candidates experience
- Our staff
Purpose of the role:
The position of Delivery Consultant is to source candidates for vacant positions with 24.7’s clients across various skill sets across the IT, Telecoms and Commercial sectors. The ability to network and build strong candidate relationships is a prerequisite as is the requirement to manage personal targets and objectives.
- Working as a Candidate-only focussed person within an established permanent or contract recruitment team.
- Gain understanding of client’s organisations and requirements by speaking to account managers, online research and speaking to previous workers.
- Identifying candidates by searching on our candidate database, job boards, LinkedIn, and writing effective adverts and e-shots
- Speaking to candidates ahead of the competition to qualify them for roles, identify fresh candidates from referrals and gain market intelligence.
- Grow the company’s candidate and client databases via the activities above.
- Format and present candidates’ CVs.
Required skills / Attributes:
- Strong communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Driven and hard working.
- Good numeracy skills.
- IT Literate - Email / Word / Excel
- Experience of Sales (IT, Telecom or Commercial sector)
- Recruitment process experience
- Experience in an IT focussed job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job