- Are you a high-performing recruiter looking for a role that will challenge you, help you develop and reward your success with generous commission?
- Do you want to work on vacancies at the most exciting fast-growth companies and startups in the Tech industry?
- Do you want to become an indispensable member of a rapidly-growing team with global ambitions?
Venatrix places talented candidates into commercial roles at fast-growth SaaS Tech companies in the UK, US and Asia. We are an aspirational, high-energy team with a singular focus on being the best in our industry. We make a world-class offering to candidates and clients alike: we attract the highest-calibre applicants because we work on the most prestigious opportunities, which come with high salaries, extensive training and accelerated progression. We are the SaaS Tech arm of Recruitment Entrepreneur, which, since 2014, has grown from 11-187 people, increased its turnover from £8.2 million to £51 million, and opened offices around the globe.
We are looking for a top-performing recruiter to join our team as a Candidate Consultant. This is a role for someone who wants more from their career than a good salary and commission (though you'll get those too!): it's an opportunity to be part of an overall mission, to play a crucial role in building a business in the high-value Technology industry, and to build lifelong relationships as part of a fun, determined team.
What is the role, exactly?
As Candidate Consultant, you'll be responsible for sourcing candidates and guiding them through the Recruitment process. You will:
- Use social media and job sites to track down high-calibre candidates.
- Forge relationships with candidates over the phone and social media.
- Assist in the running of the Venatrix Assessment Centre.
- Conduct candidate interviews over the phone and in person.
- Manage candidates through the job application process.
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirements and shadow on client meetings.
Why do I want this job?
We understand that our success depends on supplying our team of expert consultants with the training, support and opportunities they need to flourish, and a great working environment to do it in. We want to help you become the best Senior Recruitment Consultant you can be, and will incentivise you in the following ways:
- Generous commission structure. Realistic projected earnings: year one - 45K OTE, year two - 60K OTE, year three - 100K OTE.
- Extensive training on-the-job and formally, via James Caan's "The Recruitment Guide".
- We are committed to developing our team, and expect high-flyers to progress into leadership roles.
- Mentoring program.
- Top performers' trips twice a year: this summer it's New York!
- Monthly company-sponsored socials.
- Monthly Lunch Club for top performers.
- Cash bonuses.
- Gym membership for top performers.
- 1 year's experience in a Recruitment environment.
- Track record of success, being a top performer and beating peers.
- Smart and ambitious.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Motivated by money, success and delivering to candidates and clients.
- A positive mindset.
- Someone who wants to bring their personality to work.
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job