The Candidate Consultant Apprentice will be responsible for meeting agreed targets in relation to the process of advertising and interviewing prospective Candidates for the LDN Group. The Candidate Consultant Apprentice will work to identify and recruit high quality candidates for the Candidate Pool, Career Kickstarters and specific roles. This will include attending recruitment events, delivering weekly registration days and conducting regular one to one interviews with candidates.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for recruitment to the Candidate Pool and booking Candidates to Career Kickstarters - minimum of x10 NEW Candidates per Career Kickstarter.
- Liaise regularly with the Director of Employer Partnerships and Account Managers to gather information on and advertise new vacancies as they are secured.
- Screen all applications, identify appropriate candidates for roles and update their Salesforce records accordingly.
- Maintain information relating to candidate eligibility and store this information for screened candidates on Salesforce.
- Interview candidates based on the requirements of what makes an AWESOME Apprentice in line with targets set by management.
- Screen candidate applications based on our available apprenticeship framework, business capabilities and requirements.
- Ensure that Applicants and Candidate Pool records on Salesforce are up to date.
- Check weekly advertising reports, screening candidate applications and booking candidate interviews.
- Take responsibility for the Applicant pipeline ensuring that the Candidate Pool has new Candidates added for each Pathway.
- Daily research of new businesses for prospecting purposes - x2 per day.
- Support the Account Managers in their recruitment for specific roles and the recruitment lifecycle when needed.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so
- Aid the Employer Partnership team in the running of Career Kickstarters and other employer events.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties
- Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
- Excellent communicator in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Tenacious, target oriented and driven to achieve results.
- Enthused by the opportunity to support apprentices start their careers.
- Ability to take feedback.
- Propensity to take action.
- No Fear.
- Willingness to work with and be part of a team.
Any customer service experience.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job