I am working with a global RPO / MSP with an excellent reputation and a multi billion pound recruitment budget looking for an Account Manager to join their team dedicated to candidate attraction. The primary goal of the team is to equip their onsite teams with the best tools, resources and knowledge to source the best candidates for their clients. They aim to deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns to their clients, pushing the boundaries and offering their clients consistently challenging and innovative sourcing methods.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop in depth knowledge of allocated client accounts, including direct recruitment targets and operational capabilities
- Formulate direct recruitment strategy alongside the relevant Account Director
- Build library of country-specific attraction strategies to facilitate quick response to account teams
- Deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns, in-line with global strategies, to support direct recruitment, pushing the boundaries and offering clients consistently challenging and innovative sourcing methods.
Data Driven Analysis & Learning
- Analyse the success of spend per channel per client, creating reports that deliver the insight required
- Focus on return on investment, success of all channels used
- Work with global team to roll out automated reporting
- Deliver insightful MI - presenting to the team on-site and the client regularly, and using this as an opportunity to continue to drive direct recruitment at each client
Acquire New Knowledge & Lead Sharing Initiatives
- Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform integrated campaigns. This may be candidate insights, media stats or the insights from the employer brand
- Understand and share the latest techniques, innovation and technology in talent sourcing and pipelining.
- Present monthly insights and case studies back to the business
- Experience of recruitment media gained from in-house, RPO or agency environment
- Evidence of account management success
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of multi-posting and CV search technologies such as Broadbean
- Understanding of applicant tracking systems
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
- Attraction Strategies
- Candidate Generation
- Candidate Marketing
- MI Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'