We are currently recruiting for a Team Coordinator to work with a leading Insurance company in their Cancer Care team for a period of 9 months. The role will involve;
- Provision of excellent service to customers and effective support to the Nurse Case Managers who present queries and challenges which require assistance.
- To act as the team 'go-to person' providing administrative support, organisational and communication skills to enable the team to provide exemplary customer service, knowledge of products, scheme rules and operating systems.
- Assist in the organisation of the team work to ensure service level agreements and key performance indicators (KPI's) are achieved and exceeded.
- Support the L&D manager/nurse case managers in coaching and development of individuals.
- Handling inbound and making outbound telephone calls with our customers, intermediaries, clients and healthcare providers regarding Private Medical insurance policies, together with the accompanying administration that comes with the role,
- Ensure internal and external customers receive a positive and outstanding experience every time you are in contact with them.
- Responsible for supporting the team's delivery of case management through the varying aspects of their role, which will prevent claims leakage.
- Requires a high degree of organisational skills and the flexibility to work in a prioritised manner to meet the agreed service levels within the team.
- Responsible for all administrative functions from faxing /filing, reporting and stationary ordering for remote site.
Clinical Services is a busy operational area, the staff are dealing with patient's who are seriously ill or are undergoing extensive treatment for a medical condition, in addition to all the providers of care. Therefore it is essential that this role provides support to the staff by ensuring that they perform all aspects of their role to a high degree.
- Show commitment and dedication to supporting delivery of team objectives by providing on-going support to aid colleagues reaching their agreed objectives.
- Ensure that all members are handled in accordance with company policy and procedure which is designed to ensure fair and consistent treatment of our customers.
- Ensure all mail for the team is actioned in a timely manner - recording appropriate letters, reports, consent forms updates / actions on internal electronic systems
- Support the managers with referrals, work flow and analyse data to enable constructive feedback to the team.
- To liaise directly with hospitals and treatment providers to obtain all relevant information to allow the Nurse Case Manager/Case Manager to authorise treatment
- Distributing incoming work as directed from multiple work streams
- Proactively build relationships across Customer and Clinical Service, to improve communication and sharing of best practice.
- Be aware of financial controls and authority levels and escalate payment to the correct authoriser e.g. invoices over £5k. Understand the requirements of DPA, FCA and TCF.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- PC skills are essential as well as a basic knowledge of word and excel packages.
- Able to work under your own initiative as well as working in a team environment.
- Awareness of medical terminology
Start date ASAP until 31st January 2019.
37.5hrs per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job