Job Title: Campus Recruiter
Duration: 6 months initially
Our client is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management and are seeking an experienced Campus Recruiter to join them.
As a Campus Recruiter you will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers, HRBPs and Recruiting Administrators to seek out, assess, attract, and hire the best talent - both internally and externally.
- Support recruitment efforts, across multiple business lines and geographies within the EMEA region.
- Learn and deploy all staffing-related policies and procedures, including redeployment activity and diversity recruitment emphasis.
- Manage multiple requisitions at one time whilst pro-actively sourcing directly where possible candidates through a variety of recruiting channels.
- Strive to reduce the organisation's reliance and spend on third party recruiting agency vendors.
- Organise & host various internal events designed at retaining top talent.
We are seeking a driven individual who would like to take the next step in their recruitment career. Significant, demonstrated recruitment experience is required with expert knowledge of end to end recruitment practice. The successful candidate will have had exposure to a large corporate environment, financial services industry background is desired but not compulsory. Must maintain and build a knowledge of competitors and implications for our business. Effective communication skills with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels within the organisation is a must.
- Campus Recruiter/Financial Service/Tech
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'