Job Title: Campus Manager
Reporting to: Head of Administration
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job type: Permanent
Location: Holborn Campus, WC1
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
A campus manager works on a college campus to coordinate and oversee student activities.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Capability of demonstrating self-motivation and effective at motivating others
- Ability to work effectively as an individual, as part of a team and in partnership with others.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and to direct own work
- Possess good IT skills, including the ability to use word and spreadsheets.
- Ability to apply attention to detail when required
- To work with administrators and advisors to organise the events like induction.
- Assist the team on any student finance queries
- Ensure compliance with the health and safety regulations of the college, and take standard actions within health and safety guidelines, report any incident if occurs and to train the team members accordingly.
- To co-ordinate with the academic manager with reference to the students study tours.
- To liaise with Student Loan Company bodies, in order to keep up to date with legislation.
- To make sure that the campus facilities are clean and functional
- To ensure that all teaching and non-teaching staff have the required resources for smooth day-to-day functioning
- To liaise with the other key personnel like operations manager and the facilities manager with reference to any additional/renewal of resources.
- To maintain an accurate record of staff and students in the campus on each day
- To maintain accuracy in providing information out to the students by liaising with the respective departments as required.
- To ensure that the campus manager and the team maintain good rapport with the students and the faculties at all the time.
- To ensure that the centre office is well presented, functioning and safe and secured at all times.
- To assist the students and staff in case of any health and safety issues or unforeseen fire occurrences.
- Carry out standard day-to-day activities by using the existing procedures in order to ensure the dissemination of information in the right format has been processed to the right people at the right time.
- To be supportive and encouraging of others in the team for better performance.
- To be supportive to all the students by adopting effective problem solving methodologies as per required, by liaising with the respective department, as per their query.
- Manage, lead and motivate all campus ancillary services staff within own span of control.
- To act in accordance with the HOD and update with the entire activities
- Support with any of the student recruitment procedure as per instructed
- Monitoring admission test
- Experience of managing a campus at University or College level
- Extensive knowledge of Student Finance England
Benefits of the Role:
- A competitive salary negotiable dependent on experience.
- Full Induction Training
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Employee assistance programme
- Progression Opportunities
- Generous holiday scheme - 32 days
- Facilities Management
- Student Loans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"