Campaigns Manager, £45,000, Not For Profit, London
- Are you a campaigns professional with experience of delivering successful communications campaigns?
- Do you have a full mix communications background, including PR, media, events, marketing, and public affairs?
- Would you like to work for an innovative Not For Profit?
If yes, then I want to talk to you ASAP!
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Supporting the organisation with tactical communications and engagement strategies
- Helping teams with public affairs, and targeting key stakeholders
- Working with colleagues across the business to ensure tone of voice and coherence adheres to their brand messages
- Reporting and evaluating on all owned campaigns
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A track record of extensive marketing campaigns around policy campaigning
- A strong background in integrated campaigns
- Excellent networking and stakeholder engagement skills
- Notable experience of CMS
- Excellent editing and written communications skills
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you would like to find out more about this Campaigns Manager position, then please get in touch ASAP on the below:
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
- "Campaigns Manager" "CMS" "Campaigns" "Public Affairs" "PR" "Media" "Marketing" "Events"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'