KHL Group, the fast-growing multi-media international publisher, is looking for a Campaign & Traffic Analyst to join the leading provider of information for the global construction and power industries.
This exciting opportunity is a new position in an expanding digital media team. We are looking for someone who has an eye for numbers and can quickly analyse digital campaigns, however small or large on behalf of clients. They will also work on website traffic analysis to help drive our website audiences.
Purpose of the role
This role would suit an enthusiastic and experienced analyst ideally with knowledge of the digital media advertising market.
Reporting into the Digital Media Director, this person will play a key role in liaising with different stakeholders within the team and directly with clients. You will have a passion for data, and a broader passion for digital marketing.
Campaign & Traffic Analyst experience, knowledge and skills required:
- Experience working in traffic analysis and campaign delivery role preferred.
- Good understanding of reading traffic reports, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Facebook insights, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Knowledge to manage and improve digital campaigns; what works and what doesn’t.
- Experience working within a media owner an advantage.
Campaign & Traffic Analyst duties and responsibilities:
- Analyse data streams from multiple media channels to measure the impact of both internal and clients’ campaigns.
- Provide insights and recommendations on all client campaigns through a knowledge of relevant software such as Google Analytics and Google Ad Manager.
- Creating and managing digital campaigns through our Google Ad Manager and other advertising networks.
- Produce reports on the delivery of digital campaigns.
- Continually looking for ways, to improve through trends and performance analysis, for future campaigns.
KHL has won the Queen’s Award for International Trade and is the largest publisher in its sector with offices in the UK, USA, Germany, Brazil, Chile, India and China. UK HQ is in fantastic new offices near Tunbridge Wells, with parking, gym and dining facilities.
- Digital Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'