Campaign Sales Consultant - Guildford - £18k -£20k starting basic + Uncapped Commission
We are looking to help grow our clients team this year due to there stable growth and increasing demand on projects from new and existing clients.
You will be working on varied campaigns and projects for clients in a number of different industries (Finance, Design, Legal, Telecomms, Education, Software Development and many more).
The projects are non-scripted, and are diverse, ranging from appointment setting, lead generation, conducting marketing surveys, supporting clients with marketing and database qualification, events support handling inbound responses to varied projects.
The culture within the office is fun and lively within the team. Training and support is provided by Management team including regular reviews on targets and basic salary, enabling you to continue your growth within a sales environment.
If the following applies to you, this role will be the perfect next step in your career:
• You will be charismatic and be naturally able to build rapport.
• You will enjoy intelligent conversation with professionals in a variety of industries and want to use your people skills to build a career and unlimited earnings without the long hours.
• You will be a natural conversationalist and curious in nature.
Your objectives will include:
• Speaking with decision makers, and Board level executives
• Using your self-motivated attitude and comprehensive vocabulary to engage with and build a business connection with clients.
• Establishing if there is a requirement for the product/service you are representing; investigate and identify which are your priorities to progress
• Researching and categorising warm prospects for a potential sale to be made (by a third party)
• Setting appointments for external Field Sales colleagues
• Recording a summary of all activity for reporting back to your clients
• Striving to achieve a minimum level of results, against a realistic target
• Following up by call or email relevant correspondence
• No long hours, or taking work home
• Realistic targets and regular pay reviews
• Friendly team environment, with a positive management style
• Free onsite parking
• Low staff turnover with a hands-on Managing Director who invests in the team
• Accessible to main transport routes (A3/M25) - driver preferred but this is an office based role
Our client never sets unrealistic goals or objectives, as they want you to succeed and enjoy the rewards of uncapped commission every month.
The ideal candidate will offer relevant sales and business sector experience, and be confident to engage via phone to quickly establish client relevancy.
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities. Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
- Lead Generation
- Sales Environment
- Setting Appointments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'