Campaign & Research Manager remote working
My client is an established and fast-growing medical laboratory based in Milton Keynes. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and articulate Research / Campaign Manager, starting as soon as possible, working remotely and full-time on a 6-month FTC with view for extension, paying a salary of £50,000 pro rata plus benefits.
Supporting the Business Development Director, you will manage the research and campaign plan for contacting key stakeholders within the academic research community in the run up to research groups submitting applications for National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) funding.
Key elements of the role include:
- Develop and maintain the stakeholder map
- Develop a plan for developing relationships with key stakeholders who are seeking to attain NIHR funding
- Research into the stakeholders and succinctly and accurately communicating what my client has to offer
- Understand and research the key objectives and aims of the funded research community
- Develop the road map to address frequency of contact, contact channel(s) to be used, and the nature of the message to be communicated to all research groups and individuals
- Define the essential data required to support the campaign
- Define the measured outcomes to assess effectiveness of the campaign
- Identify barriers and make suggestions for change
- Experience of implementing a contact campaign within a commercial (ideally business-to-business) setting, ideally life sciences
- Excellent communication skills, experience of dealing with academic /director level stakeholders
- Good internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent analytical skills to monitor campaign success on a variety of channels
- Marketing qualification
This role would suit someone who can talk to academic stakeholders in a consultative and intelligent way, extracting information and then talking to then about what my client offers to include in their funding application.
This role will be remote, mainly working from home and therefore needs a self-starter who is motivated and can build solid relationships with key stakeholders.
We anticipate this this role will grow along with their business, and with ambitious plans for the future this opportunity offers fantastic career development and future prospects.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'