Digital Campaign Manager
A market leader in the online gaming space, this company is growing both organically and by acquisition thereby offering real and long term career development.
The Campaign Manager will support the Retention team in planning, managing and implementing highly targeted direct and digital marketing programmes to increase player’s life-time value, frequency of play, and spend.
This is a new role to business, created as part of a departmental restructure, and a great opportunity to lead and shape the end-to-end process of Campaign Management and the value it brings.
Working with brand managers and creative teams, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for delivering industry-leading campaigns that marry the requirements of the business with the right communications strategy, channel mix, timing and creative execution.
- Liaising between the business and creative teams to build best-in-class, holistic campaigns; via clear and comprehensive briefs that include the business objectives, target audience and criteria for success
- Managing the campaign channel mix to ensure communications are appropriate, well timed and not overlapping
- Develop processes to improve the consistency, quality and speed-to-market of campaign communications
- Quality control - ensuring on-brand, on-message and consistent customer communications
- Sense checking promotional mechanics, tone of voice and ultimate fascia of every campaign
- Challenge conventional wisdom and take a data-driven approach to campaign performance
- Review performance and proactively suggest changes and improvements to campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are compliant, legal and deliverable
- Review performance proactively and suggest changes and improvements to campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Explore new methods of communication and personalisation and maintain a good understanding of best practice campaigns across industries
- Any other duties as requested by the Company
- Maximise campaign deliverability and effectiveness
- Provide measurable results from first contact through to deposit/wager
- Create compelling, compliant campaigns that drive brand objectives
- Campaign engagement (OR, CTR, ER)
- Campaign effectiveness (deposit and wagering attribution)
- Speed and consistency of delivery
- Reactivation % of lapsed players
- Retention against targets set out by the business
- Strong creative vision - and the ability to give clear, effectual creative feedback
Attributes and Skills:
- Effective communication skills especially the ability to communicate creative requirements in a constructive manner
- Excellent relationship building skills: tact and diplomacy are a must
- Advanced organisation skills
- Ability to think critically, brief effectively and manage the creative process
- Ability to create processes that delivery operational efficiency.
Our client is offering a fulfilling work environment where each employee is valued and given the opportunity for career development.
In addition to this, you will be offered a competitive basic salary along with share options, bonuses, health and life insurances among many other benefits.
- Campaign Strategies
- Customer Retention
- Email Marketing
- Customer Journeys
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job