£45,000 - £50,000
Are you looking to utilise your strategic mindset in a dynamic and fast-paced multichannel environment? This role will see you developing and implementing data-lead campaign strategies across all aspects of digital marketing, evaluating the success of the strategic roadmap and defining opportunities for new and improved communication.
One of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe, this business has rapidly expanded to become a market leading company and sees presence across the globe. Part of an international group, this business is known for its innovation and has created revolutionary projects that have shaped the landscape of the industry and provide vital support to global charities.
- Innovative and dynamic culture
- Fantastic offices
- Opportunities for personal development
Sitting in a specialist marketing strategy hub you will work across all channels of the marketing mix to provide marketing strategies that place the customer at the heart of communication whilst leveraging the best techniques and opportunities.
- Overhauling communication strategy to provide customer focused targeted communications
- Coordinating best time best action marketing across channels
- Working cross functionally with digital, product and analytics teams
- Refining segmentations and testing effectiveness
- Experience in a CRM or Data Planning function
- A history of providing strategies for multi-wave campaigns reaching multiple audiences
- Great communication skills
- A strategic mindset
- A degree or higher
- A salary of up to £50,000
- Great bonus and benefits package
- Training opportunities
- Career development options
HOW TO APPLY
Please register you interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
- campaign planner
- data planner
- crm planner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'