This is an exciting time to join us at Endsleigh as we have recently announced a number of new roles within our marketing team and are proud winners of the award for the Best Student Insurance Provider in the Insurance Choice Awards 2017.
As a Campaign Planner you will be reporting into the Marketing Manager and you’ll be part of our wider centralised marketing department supporting all business areas across B2B.
The Campaign Planner will deliver compelling, insight driven B2B (Commercial) campaigns in conjunction with the Product Owners within the business. They will also be responsible for helping to shape our B2B propositions, broaden our B2B strategy and track against competitor activity- whilst collaborating with key stakeholders across the business.
Some or your key responsibilities will include:
- To identify and develop marketing initiatives for specific B2B audiences
- To develop a marketing plan for core B2B markets and to support a consistent brand experience across B2B
- To deliver integrated B2B campaigns on time and to budget, working with the product owner, marketing manager and others, as required.
- Own and deliver end to end B2B marketing campaigns from conception, to execution and post campaign analysis, applying learning into future activities.
- Ensure that all campaigns and other marketing activity are appropriately supported by the digital, print, events and content.
- Work with B2B channel owners to fully understand the role of channel and capability and use strong analytical skills to evaluate the performance of campaigns adjusting tactics where appropriate.
- Responsible for monitoring the allocated product and campaign budgets, and reporting ROI to the B2B Product Owners and overall position to Marketing Manager.
The Campaign Planner will help to turn business briefs/problems into cross channel marketing plans, whilst contributing ideas and demonstrating the desire to push marketing boundaries. They will also confidently run multiple complex campaigns, including budgeting and managing suppliers. The successful Campaign Planner will be or have:
- A degree in Marketing (ideally)
- Extensive B2B experience planning high impact campaigns
- Commercially minded with an eye for customers current and future needs
- A deep knowledge of the full range marketing tools available and the ability to develop and deliver truly integrated campaigns
- A good understanding of marketing analytics
- A good eye for layout, design and branding aesthetics on website and copy material
- Team player with a can-do attitude who is a good listener
- Organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; client-service focused
- Project management skills would be preferable
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.