Campaign Marketing Manager
£40,000 to £45,000
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced and ambitious senior marketer to join a Global market leader in the Manchester office. This critical role within the marketing team will drive sales enablement, tooling up the sales team to increase conversion, upsell and cross sell opportunities.
Working closely with the product, sales and wider marketing teams, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving a communication strategy across the business which will empower clients and channel partners.
- Creation of annual and quarterly marketing plans to drive sales enablement through sales toolkits, collateral and merchandise and digital resource hub
- Identify opportunities for the sales team to increase market share within key regions, proactively looking for opportunities to raise brand awareness and engagement with customers
- Events management - working on a range of events from awards ceremonies to breakfast briefings, to drive leads to the sales teams & increase brand awareness/customer engagement
- Strategic marketing - working with the key accounts team to develop targeted marketing campaigns
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of leads within Salesforce, providing regular reporting to the marketing and sales function on lead flows and conversions
- Creation, planning and execution of tactical and strategic communications to the community and internal customers to support cross-sell, upsell, migration and retention to deliver revenue and retention targets
- Content marketing campaigns - utilise the content marketing within the team to support the sales team to start conversations with customers
- Close working relationships with key internal teams e.g. sales, marketing, content, product and product marketing & management of key external relationships
- Production of sales assets and toolkit, online hub for the sales teams.
- Strong internal communications to ensure the entire business is aware of key marketing activity within Accountants Division
- Know and understand customer personas and segmentation to help make considered decisions of assets needed by customer
- Work alongside social media team to drive awareness of the activity
- Proactively maintain knowledge of the industry, its key players, influencers, trends and buyer pain points.
- Ongoing competitor analysis, reviewing & implementing best practice within the channel
- Effectively manage projects and tasks to meet team deadlines.
- Be the expert in marketing communications to others in the business
- Monitor, analyse and present to the business the results and ROI of campaigns using Salesforce
- Understand, organise and manage budget
- Ensure consistency and quality control on all communications collateral produced with detailed and accurate proofing skills, in line with the local and global internal approvals process
- A team player, high energy individual who enjoys working as part of a high performance, results driven marketing team
- An expert using Salesforce or other similar CRM systems to report back to the business
- The role requires a commercially savvy B2B marketer who has strong communication skills and can implement strategy it in the most innovative way possible.
- The successful candidate will have had experience across all marketing specialities and developing multichannel marketing campaigns to acquire and nurture leads & increase brand awareness.
- An excellent communicator, who can sell in their ideas across a large, diverse business with stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns, ideally within a matrix structure
- The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller that can communicate clear, concise, and compelling messages
- A confident communicator, capable of driving tasks through from inception to completion.
- Works well under pressure, juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of SaaS industry, market and sector
- Confident, friendly and comfortable working with people at all levels
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job