Capital on Tap, the fastest growing alternative lender in the UK is looking for an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager to join the team in West London. This is a multi-faceted role for an experienced marketer encompassing lead generation, customer experience and analytics.
As a tech-enabled finance company we are able to do so much more than the banks because we’re agile and adaptable to whatever our customers need. We invest continuously in our team and infrastructure to become sharper, more passionate and more effective. This has helped Capital on Tap to become one of the fastest growing, disruptive Fintech startups in the UK.
Far from a beige cube-farm, our corporate headquarters in Notting Hill is designed to support a dynamic, relaxed and fun culture complete with pool table, shuffleboard, beer tap and office dogs.
- Ownership of all current online activities - including PPC, SEO and aggregators
- Manage online marketing budget - balancing cost efficiencies with increased lead generation
- Optimising customer acquisition cost and lifetime value of customers
- Plan, develop and deploy new digital campaigns and channels
- Make recommendations for new functionality within our digital platforms to support new types of campaigns or to improve results of existing campaign
- Create and optimise landing pages, communications and the onboarding journey.
- Responsible for all website content
- Responsible for regular blog updates and monthly newsletter
- Plan and execute customer base interaction plan to increase lifetime value
- Monitoring conversion rates and optimising the 'sales funnel’
- Research and negotiate alternative suppliers for improved service
- Stay up to date on industry trends and support new analytics initiatives that support and contribute to business goals
- Must have min. 2 years’ experience in running PPC/SEO/Aggregator/Other channels
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics- other analytical tools helpful (SQL, HTML etc)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Google and Facebook marketing channels
- Experience of planning marketing communications activities and knowledge of audience insights
- Strong analytical skills and using this approach to problem solving
- Able to work autonomously
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
- Previous B2B marketing experience helpful
- Customer Acquisition
- Marketing Budget
- Marketing Campaigns
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job