Founded in 2012, Capital on Tap is on a mission to help small businesses thrive. We believe small business owners are the foundation for growth in our economy, and yet today’s banking system has left them behind.
We have partnered with over 40,000 businesses across the UK deploying funding facilities of over £400 million to customers ranging from small and micro retailers up to multinational supply chain groups. Our unrivalled approach to exceptional service delivery has been recognised by our ranking as the number 1 non-bank service provider in 2016 - Not bad for a 4 year old!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to help transform our current online marketing efforts.
What you'll be doing:
- Ownership of all current online activities - including PPC, SEO, Display and aggregators
- Manage online marketing budget - balancing cost efficiencies with increased lead generation
- Optimising customer acquisition cost and lifetime value of customers
- Plan, develop and deploy new digital campaigns and channels
- Create and optimise landing pages, communications and the onboarding journey.
- Responsible for all website content
- Plan and execute customer base interaction plan to increase lifetime value
- Monitoring conversion rates and optimising the 'sales funnel’
What we're looking for from you:
- Must have min. 2 years’ experience in running PPC/SEO/Aggregator/Other channels
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Google and Facebook marketing channels
- Experience of planning marketing communications activities and knowledge of audience insights
- Strong analytical skills and using this approach to problem solving
- Able to work autonomously
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
- Previous B2B marketing experience helpful
What you get in return:
We also try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, shuffleboard, arcade machine, beer tap, and couple office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to grow and develop - we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travel card loan and/or cycle to work scheme
- Customer Acquisition
- Marketing Budget
- Marketing Campaigns
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job