Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 800 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 5,000 employers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs approximately 9,200 employees worldwide.
Marketing Campaign Manager - (13 month FTC)
We are looking for a passionate, creative and commercial inbound marketer to design, create and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for our B2B markets. The Marketing Campaign Manager will be working across multiple brands (Equifax, TDX Group and Indesser) to launch products and build general engagement and awareness of our brands, in our areas of specialism.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will own the marketing funnel for your campaigns, ensuring all activity has clear goals and delivers against them, including, when applicable, lead generation.
Whilst they will focus on the UK market, the Marketing Campaign Manager will be part of a team that delivers marketing strategies and activity across our European territories (namely, UK, Spain and Portugal).
Key functions of the Marketing Campaign Manager include:
- Ensure marketing activity is well-briefed and set up for success from the outset
- Plan, build and deliver campaigns, including compelling content, across our chosen channels to attract a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Own the marketing funnel, growing new, marketing-qualified leads; define the measures of success for each campaign, and establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers
- Continually refine our processes and automation to nurture leads and convert customers
- Work closely with the other members of the EU Marketing team (events, PR, social, sales enablement, internal comms) to ensure their activity supports your campaigns
- 5+ years experience working within marketing
- 2+ years experience owning end to end marketing strategies and activities
- Proven track record of devising and executing campaigns with commercial results
- Strong exposure across a range of marketing channels, specifically CRM and digital marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing and briefing other members of the team or third parties
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Degree educated, post-graduate certification desirable
- Experience working within a regulated industry would be desirable but not essential
Function - Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job