Innovative, forward thinking leader within the conference and events field are going through an exciting transformation from a traditional to digitally interactive events that will leave a lasting impression on their delegates. To cater for this change, they are now looking to recruit two campaign managers.
The campaign managers will be responsible for planning and executing innovative marketing campaigns across a portfolio of events to deliver on key marketing and business objectives.
- Creation of marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans
- Work closely with the content marketing team to ensure campaign and content plans are integrated
- Identifying key target audience, managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, and identifying a data acquisition strategy.
- Coordinating the design and production of all marketing collateral relating to the event, including sales brochures, delegate brochures, print advertisements, web Banners/emails etc.
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure appropriate digital channels are selected for each event to promote the portfolio brand and also individual events.
- Creation and updating of portfolio and event websites with proposition and latest information.
- Conducting post event marketing analysis to identify most effective marketing channels and improve ROI of future campaigns.
- Monitor schedules/deadlines during all phases of promotions
- Experience of a similar B2B events role is preferred, but not essential. B2B Marketing experience is a must.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of using MAP (Eloqua) is highly desirable
- Excellent analytical and copywriting skills to is essential
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us and receive £350.00 in John Lewis vouchers if successful!!
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
- Social Media
- Campaign Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job