Campaign Marketing Manager-FMCG National Food Business!
£35,000 plus competitive bonus
Are you a hard-hitting Campaign Manager with experience in working with planning marketing campaigns and initiatives!?
I am looking for an enthusiastic Campaign Marketing Manager who has demonstrated business growth by developing and promoting brand identity, market position and customer recognition from data analysis of how campaigns will deliver success to customers.
You must have experience in a similar B2B marketing role from an FMCG foodservice or drinks business.
- Accountable for the management & execution of campaign schemes
- Develop & deliver a plan of insight campaign schemes’ activity, executed through sales colleagues & direct to customers, that increases customer retention & like for like growth
- Work closely with digital, commercial and operations team to ensure brand consistency
- Develop and manage implementation of the annual marketing strategy and quarterly marketing plans
- Key leadership role within the team, senior stakeholder management
You will need:
- Experience in working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- History of delivering multi-channel commercial campaigns that drive performance
- History of working on/managing loyalty schemes that drive customer retention
- Influencing of working with & managing multiple stakeholders and experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to plan at both a strategic & tactical level
- Excellent communication and influencing skills & Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel / Powerpoint)
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to or call for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'