Gigaclear is a high growth, entrepreneurial company delivering fibre-optic broadband to underserved rural communities. Started only 7 years ago, the company is now backed by some of the largest institutional investors in the country and is expanding rapidly across Southern England.
We have increased from 30 to 200 employees over the last 2 years and growth continues. We are a transparent bunch where initiative and hard-work is rewarded with development and progression and we are currently recruiting, amongst others, a B2C Campaign Marketing Exec, to join our expanding marketing team.
As a Campaign Marketing Executive, you will have responsibility for the execution of the day-to-day running of campaigns. From short term promotions to larger ongoing awareness and education pieces, you will manage the whole process from planning, concept development through to execution and reporting.
The campaigns need to engage with customers who have Gigaclear broadband available to them but have not yet adopted the service. Each campaign needs to be measurable with clear objectives. Marketing insight should be used to develop messaging and to choose the most relevant channels to reach and engage our target audience.
As a Campaign Marketing Executive, you'll need to:
- Plan and execute B2C and B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring customers.
- Report on campaign effectiveness through sales and marketing metrics.
- Engage with Sales and Marketing and other key stakeholders to communicate the campaign plan across the business.
- Brief and oversee the work of external suppliers and agencies such as designers, copywriters and printers.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Work with other areas of the business to make sure the campaigns are integrated properly into the CRM system and are legally compliant.
- Liaise with the Digital team to ensure each campaign is optimised across all channels.
Knowledge & Skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Copywriting experience.
- Able to plan and manage own time.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Project management experience.
- The ability to manage budgets.
- A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach.
- Administrative and IT skills.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Previous marketing experience, in a B2C context is essential (minimum 2+ years) and experience in a Telecoms or Technology company would be an advantage.
- Experience in a range of marketing activities including email, mail, digital and social is desirable.
- A marketing related qualification and/or degree would also be desirable but is not essential.
The successful candidate will be team orientated, customer focused and will be a great communicator to get our message across. Creativity is highly valued and a desire to continually test and learn is important. The successful candidate will be able to see the bigger picture but also be strong on detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
- Marketing Campaigns
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job