£40,000 - £45,000
A vibrant and data-obsessed multi-national retailer is looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to take ownership of marketing projects that reach out to thousands of customers across the globe each day!
Made up of several key brands spread across the world this major health and beauty retailer is known for its fantastic products and engaging marketing techniques. A company focused on teamwork, innovation and dynamic culture, employee success is just as important as major business goals ensuring top class training and exposure to the best marketing tools.
- Great central London offices
- Learning and development opportunities
- Chance to travel
As Campaign Manger you will use your experience in loyalty and direct marketing to deploy targeted and personalised campaigns that drive engagement and promote retention. Additionally, you will innovate marketing strategy, looking to promote new ways of engaging with the extensive customer base.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
- Liaising directly with senior stakeholders and shareholders
- Ownership of the creation and deployment of crucial international campaigns
The successful Campaign Manager will have:
- Commercial experience of direct and loyalty marketing
- The ability to undertake post campaign analysis
- Previously managed email marketing campaigns using tools such as Adobe Campaign
- An understanding of segmentation and targeting principles
- An understanding of HTML (beneficial)
- A salary of up to £45,000 dependant on experience
- Great bonus scheme
- Chance to travel
- Fantastic benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please register you interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'