Position - Campaign Manager
Location - Brighton
Salary - £33,000 - £37,000
Working Monday - Friday 09:00am-18:00pm
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Campaign Manager to join the growing Brighton Based team managing 1 direct report and working closely with the operations director and the managing director to report back information in a term which in understandable to different departments of the business.
About the Role:
- As the Campaign Manager you will be responsible for managing multiple campaigns by utilising predictive, preview and progressive dialling.
- You will be required to report analysis of campaigns to ensure optimum performance.
- You will support the Sales Manager to drive success of the sales force by ensuring we are contacting the right leads at the right time to reveal maximum sales potential.
- You will manage team performance and productivity through the effective use of the dialler system.
Key points to the job description are:
- Managing multiple campaigns.
- Liaising with data vendors.
- Managing daily campaigns utilising outbound predictive, preview and progressive dialling.
- Reporting analysis of campaigns to ensure optimum performance.
- Designing and assessing campaigns, by supporting the telephony system to drive improvement, team performance and productivity through the effective use of the dialler system.
- Scheduling and implementation of campaigns on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Reporting and analysis of results.
- Building new campaigns and refining/rescheduling the existing ones.
- Creating datasets.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel is a must.
Salary and Benefits:
- Dependent on experience.
- Work with a great team.
- 100% year-on-year growth.
- Progression opportunity in a well-established organisation.
- 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
Required Skills and Experience:
You will have experience working in a similar role, and have extensive knowledge of dialler management and data analysis.
For more information please contact James Naylor at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'