Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
Salary - Up to £25,000 Depending on Experience
Hours of work - Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.30pm and 8.45am to 3.30pm on a Friday
(Working hours can be flexible for the right candidate and can be discussed upon applying)
Do you enjoying working in a role where you are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both new and existing customers?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and pride yourself on being a very organised person?
Do you want to work for a company who offer a fantastic working environment in a prestigious City Centre office?
If you have answered yes to any of the above then click APPLY NOW!
My client is a market-leading specialist marketing and business development provider to the IT and Consulting Sectors.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Campaign Manager to join its team in their offices based in the heart of the city centre of Glasgow
The role with include:
- Working on client campaigns on behalf of their prestigious clients
- Being the main point of contact for all client queries over the telephone, over email and on occasion face to face
- Working closely with Business Development Consultants to support and drive the sales activities on each campaign
- Delivering first class results to clients
- Attend client meetingsDesired experience for the role:
- Previous recruitment within a recruitment role
- Previous Account Management experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience of working to set deadlines
- A desire to learn and develop your career
- Self motivated approachIn return you will get:
- Pension scheme
- Continuous training, development and support
- 3.30pm finish every Friday
- Opportunity to have flexible working hours with a possibility to work from home on set days
- Career progression opportunities We are looking for the very best candidates for this role. If you believe you meet the criteria above, please click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job