£Competitive + benefits
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They've voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
In this role, you'll be the deploying campaigns into our Customer Care team, so that we can raise our profile, strengthen our customer relationships and build sales revenues. In doing so, you'll need to think creatively and influence the generation of campaign ideas, create strategies to improve performance, and conduct in-depth analysis to identify areas for development. This is an opportunity to achieve measurable success and reach ambitious targets, as part of one of the UK's leading businesses.
What you'll do:
- Use market insight to shape our creative approach to campaigns
- Create sales plans and business cases for future initiatives
- Oversee campaign implementation and performance
- Deliver materials for agent briefings, product training, incentives, and one-to-one reviews
- Build close working relationships with the Customer Team
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and make recommendations for improvements
- Have a strong track record in sales/retention campaign deliveryShow experience of driving substantial revenue
- Know how to generate revenue-raising campaign ideas
- Be good at building relationships and forming teams
- Feel at ease delivering change in a fast-paced environment
- Have a good understanding of Everything Everywhere campaign systems and processes
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car or Cash alternative
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkenIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
For more information and to apply, please click the "apply" link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job