Campaign Manager – Charity - London - £38k - Maternity Cover
Are you a Campaign Manager looking for an exciting interim role?
Would you like to work for a Charity?
Do you live in London?
Does this sound like you? If so, CV Screen is recruiting for a Campaign Manager is required to work for this charity who are based in the City.
The salary for the role is paying up to £38,000 per annum + 11% Pension + 30 days Holiday p/a and excellent benefits.
You will develop marketing plans that nurture and develops relationships with these, and other, audience groups, resulting in improved awareness of the charity and their support service
- Monitor and report on the marketing strategy outputs and overall impact.
- Develop and manage the communication strategy for key stakeholders of the organisation who vary on a spectrum of involvement.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improving and developing activity
- Link the different areas of the business such as fundraising, website, events and publications together to ensure that a consistent and effective brand is communicated in a focussed and cohesive manner.
Required Skills –
- You will be CIM qualified or have another recognised qualification
- A proven track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns through various media channels including on and offline
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in the third sector would be preferable although not essential
£35k - £38k + 11% pension, 30 days holiday and excellent benefits
Location – London
To Apply –email your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job